Radiator Repair in Deer Park, Texas
Just like your house’s air conditioning is designed to cool the interior, your car's radiator is designed to cool the engine. However, sometimes radiators develop problems which can cause car overheating, such as corrosion, clogs, leaks, and wear and tear. These usually result in a trip to a radiator shop for a radiator repair job. To prevent these problems, properly maintaining your vehicle's radiator and cooling system is crucial.
At Honest-1 Auto Care, we can inspect your radiator for free! Contact one of our helpful team members and get an appointment at a convenient time. When you bring in your car for servicing, we will do a thorough job to ensure your radiator system is back running at full efficiency.
Inspecting Your Radiator
Our radiator repair technicians at Deer Park will:
- Test your radiator pressure cap, ensuring it can keep the system at the proper pressure level
- Check your thermostat, making sure it performs correctly
- Perform pressure test, checking for any leaks in parts like the radiator itself, the water pump, any of the engine coolant passages, hoses or the heater core
- Do an internal leak test, seeing if any combustion gas from the engine compartment is leaking into the cooling system
- Visually inspect all the hoses and belts related to the cooling system
- Power flush the whole thing and refill your coolant to the proper level
- Test the engine fan for proper operation
We will provide you with a written estimate, which you can use to compare pricing for service and parts. We welcome any questions you may have and we’ll gladly show you proof of our Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification.
Contact Honest-1 Auto Care today by calling if you're experiencing radiator problems with your car or if you want to do preventative maintenance to avoid any problems. You can also schedule an appointment with us online. We hope to be your radiator repair experts in Deer Park, TX